About me

I am an active composer, music teacher, and organizer of music events. I share an occasional Music as Meditation concert with listeners and fellow musicians and I organize several concerts of new music each year. I use this blog to tell people about my musical endeavors and as a home for my virtual busking basket. If you want to support my musical efforts financially, please look for the donate button on the right-hand side of this page. You can find pages about The Davis Hill Studio on this blog. Look for the orange links on the right-hand side of the page.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Winter/Early Spring Music Lessons

 

Davis Hill Studio

Lessons for Children and Teens

Winter/Early Spring 2021


It's time to sign up for Winter/Early Spring music lessons. I'm planning a “trimester” approach this time around. I hope that will offer everybody some flexibility. I'm hoping to travel out West when the weather and the pandemic allows.


The Winter/Early Spring Term will run from January 4 to April 17. That covers 16 calendar weeks. I'll plan on teaching students 14 lessons over those 16 weeks—with a two-week cushion for flexibility.


The cost for that term, for 45-minute lessons, is

Tuition: $37.50 X 14=525

Materials/Recital/Technology Fee: $50

Total: $575


I recognize that everybody's financial situation is different, so if these rates don't work for you, please talk to me. I teach because I want to, and although I need to make a living at it, I have found ways to make it work for a lot of people in different circumstances.


To cover the rest of the school year and the summer, I'm planning a Late Spring Term that will begin May 3 and end June 12, and a Summer Term that will span July and August.




No comments:

Post a Comment